Thank you for your interest in READ. We currently have no employment vacancies in Norway.
READ seeks a experienced project Manager, with excellent academic qualifications and broad project management experience within development and production of oil well equipment, to further solidify, grow and manage our Permanent in-well seismic monitoring with our selected partners. Candidates should possess a minimum of eight years project management experience as well as having a genuine interest in solving challenging technical issues. The position will oversee and lead electrical, optical and mechanical teams as well as procurement, planning and budget responsibilities.
• Prepare and manage project plans including manufacturing strategy, schedules, budgets, and technical documents for tenders and actual production.
• Collaborating with appropriate departments to develop business cases for new PerForM™ opportunities
• Performing technical & financial GAP analysis of technical proposals versus tender or contractual documents
• Developing, reviewing, evaluating, and recommending improvements to equipment and practices
• Ensuring compliance with local, national, and international standards and legislation
• Manage and monitor project plans and performing routine inspection of production schedules
• Review and approve quotation packages & facilitate procurement of PerForM™ equipment
• Responsible for customer and executive progress reporting
• Responsible for answering and clarifying technical design questions from equipment manufacturers
• Coordinate, review, and approve third party drilling rig equipment designs
• University degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Optical Engineering;
• 8 years or more direct work experience with project management for oil well equipment production
• Proficiency with AutoCAD & Microsoft Office is essential;
• Experience with Navision and Inventor is an asset;
• Ability to converse and collaborate with multiple departments spanning multiple disciplines;
• Excellent grasp of diverse, fundamental engineering concepts and relationships;
• Practical experience with mechanical equipment;
• Highly motivated and self-directed capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision;
• Ability to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures, and design documents;
• Ability to travel inter Country as some out of office work is required;
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite; and,
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.